Do you have that grey hair you’ve been wanting to get rid of? Well, we have a solution for you; a solution that will give you the outcome you expect and boost your self-esteem through how you look.
Just a little background on grey hair just so that we are both on the same page. Grey hair can be genetic, some young people who are young as below 25 years have grey hair simply because they inherited.
But it can also be caused naturally, when pigmented hairs interspersed with white ones.
Hair turns white when the pigmentation cells responsible for color that is melanin stopped being produced.
Every hair on your head actually starts off as white, and is then colored by this natural pigment.
Grey hair is unpleasant and can also be a night mare especially for women as it is associated with old age, who wants to feel old?
We all want to feel young right? So,let’s turn this hair back to its sexy, black look.
Boiled tea leaves
- Boil tea leaves in water for some time
- Allow the tea to cool down to the normal room temperature
- Strain out the tea leaves then apply the tea to your hair gently. Or if you have long hair you can choose to pour it into a spray bottle then spray the tea evenly into your hair (if your hair is thick you might need to spray more) and brush (to help spread the tea evenly)
- After an hour or two, wash the tea out with cold water, towel dry and comb out your hair to style
2. Coconut oil and lemon tonic
- Mix coconut oil with fresh lemon
- Gently massage it into your scalp then comb it evenly
- Leave it for an hour or two
- Wash it out with mild shampoo or soap. Afterwards, towel dry and comb out your hair to style.
3. Henna and amla
Henna is an excellent herbal remedy to coloring white hair. It’s a natural coloring product that you can easily make at home:
- Mix henna powder and Amla powder to make a paste
- Leave it for one two to three hours
- Apply the paste to your scalp or hairs
- Wash it after two to three hours to get the coloring of hair to style.
The steps above are so easy to follow and the ingredients are easily available in the kitchen.
Make sure you take care of your hair after this by always:
- Using a color safe dry shampoo on your hair
- When you don’t shampoo keep your hair dry in the shower
- Condition your hair every time you shampoo it
- Use deep-conditioning treatments to smooth and add luster to your hair
- Also cut down your washes